Thursday, January 8, 2009

IT'S AN ORDINARY DAY

Today is an ordinary day , nothing special.I woke up around 11:30 in the morning , then I went to the living room, sit and watch TV. Then around 12:00 noon, open my computer watch my favorite show " The Real Housewife of Orange County" at the bravotv. website then around 12:30 I called my filipina friend in the phone to confirmed our hang out for today. But she decided to do it tomorrow Friday - Jan. 10, 2009 because it's her pay day and we will go out shopping.

The entire afternoon, I spent my time washing clothes while surfing the internet checking
e-mails and friendster and the same time studying online for my licensed. Jan. 7, when I started my training in Primerica as sales representative for investment, life insurance, home and auto insurance, refinancing ,mortgage and long term insurance for the oldies.

I need to pass the exam in order to get my license so I become a certified sales representative in Primerica. I love sales job because I love meeting people. This kind of work is challenging because you have to work what you earn. If you have no sales, no salary.

Well, I'm doing this as part time job for the meantime. I'm seeking for a regular job because I need a regular salary with good benefits and income. Working as sales representative is a good way for a sideline job that helps you financially.

Then tonight, I need to study hard and read the drivers manual for my test exam for tomorrow in driving. I need to pass the exam to get my drivers learners permit.

I can't wait and I am very excited to drive a car. Imagine If I never came to the US I think I can never drive a car in my whole life hahaha!! We knew that in the Philippines, if you have car you are rich or well off. But not here in the States everyone has a car and needs car for daily basis. It's necessity not a luxury.

So wish me goodluck !!! I'm going to read my drivers manual now :)

1 comment:

Kim, USA said...

Your right having a car here is not a luxury but necessity.